It is hard to imagine a big fat Indian wedding without a power-packed Sangeet Night. It is safe to say everyone would definitely agree to this. A night like that deserves a playlist that is equally good. Catchy tunes that do justice to your big day are a must. And nobody does it better than Bollywood! So put on your dancing shoes, raise the volume because here is a trendy new Bollywood song list for your Wedding Sangeet.
- Gal mithimithi (Aisha): This song had to be on our list. Rope in a choreographer and request that they fuse some quick moves to compliment the traditional ones and wow everybody.
- London Thumakda (Queen): We simply had to mention this one! Why? Ever since its release, we have been playing it on a loop and it’s difficult to have a sangeet night without it!
- BadrikiDulhaniya (BadrinathkiDulhaniya): This remixed rendition of a Rajasthanifolk song includes some great beats and is an absolute necessity for a Sangeet Night! With its great blend of folksy and contemporary elements, this new Hindi songis a great number for your entire squad to dance on.
- Delhi wali girlfriend (Yehjawaanihaideewani): A few dance lessons are in order to nail this high energy song that includes a lot of latkas, jhatkas, and thumkas. And the guests will gladly join you on the dance floor to shake a leg.
- DilChori (Sonuketitukisweety): A must-have on the sangeet playlist, this song has now become an anthem for the wedding parties. Dance with your partner on this tune and get the entire crowd swooning.
- Punjabi Wedding Songs (Haseetoh phase): Whether you are a Punjabi or not, we guarantee you, everybody at your sangeet will go insane too when this Punjabi wedding song starts playing.
- GallanGoodiyan (Dildhadakne do): You can’t stop yourself from dancing to this number. Among the numerous things that this film gave us, this is the ultimate song to get the entire family on the dance floor.
- Nachde Ne Saare (Baarbaardekho): This song will have people charging to the dance floor to get in the groove. An appropriate dance number, this sangeetsong will pardon anybody regardless of whether they can dance or not.
- Cutie Pie (Aedilhaimushkil): Not just the title, the lyrics of the song are cute too. Let the world know about your cutie pie by dancing on this song.
- Gulabo (Shaandaar): With the ideal blend of its fun, playful and energetic tune, this is one insane track. If you are looking for a song for a group performance, you must think about this one!
Let us know what you think about our trendy new Bollywood song list for your Sangeet Night!