Bounce house slip and slide rentals are usually an excellent alternative for any children’s party since they spend hours and hours jumping and sliding from one side to the other. However, you should take into account specific recommendations when renting an inflatable bounce house.
The first thing to consider when renting an inflatable is the place where the event will take place. It is not the same if your little one’s party is in a garden or party room or if you have the option of having it in a small club with large green spaces, where you can set up several playground equipments.
Once you have defined where the children’s party will take place, you must take measurements since this will determine the type of inflatable you can install. Also, consider the space for adults; this way, you will not cause inconveniences to the older guests who accompany the children to the party. So don’t forget to take a tape measure to measure the space you have available.
It is essential that the bounce house slip and slide rentals give you recommendations on where you intend to place the inflatable for the party (lawn or patio) and that you verify from the beginning the supplies such as power plants or extensions that will be offered as part of the service or if they have an additional cost. The same applies to transportation and installation costs, as they may charge a fee in certain areas because it is outside their coverage.
You should know that it is essential to have an excellent electric power supply and a 127 Volts light contact at a distance of no more than 20 meters from where the equipment will be installed. In addition, if you are renting more than one inflatable or a large one, you will need more independent contacts, one for each air ejector.
Additionally, when renting an inflatable set, check or consult what is included in the service:
- The rental hours: whether or not they include the time it takes for delivery and dispatch.
- Who is responsible for assembling and disassembling the game? If you have to build it yourself, make sure you are trained to do so.
- If the assigned price includes the provision of a monitor.
- They provide recommendations for use if you do not hire or a monitor is not included in the package.
- Ensure you know the total weight limit of the game, the individual weight, and the number of people. Do not exceed these limits! Usually, an adult should not enter these games, as the pressure exerted by the weight could cause the structure to explode; however, it depends on whether it is for adults and children.
- Ask if the product you are renting can be used indoors or outdoors, and in what weather conditions.
- Usually, this playground equipment cannot be used when it is too windy, as there is a risk of tipping over.
- Who is responsible for additional costs for product damage?
- What happens if the product cannot be used due to weather conditions, i.e., if, in this case, the company considers a refund of the rental money or not.
- Supervise children at all times. Prevent them from using the games in an inappropriate way, such as climbing on parts of the game that are not designed for it, for example, the outer edges of the structure; the maximum recommended weight, and the maximum number of children that can use the inflatable game at the same time, overloading can affect the safety of the game.