Children are such unique creatures; they resemble little hyperactive and unstoppable angels. With any token of affection you give them, they will be happy.
Generally, children are used to accepting simple things without demanding (depending on their upbringing). That’s why, at any children’s party, both the birthday boy and his friends will be cheerful and active.
For them, a boring party will be one where there is no room to play or treats to eat. If you give them space and some candy, they will make up their activities.
Birthdays are extraordinary occasions for everyone; it’s just a day to spend it with our family and friends and has a good time. If for adults birthdays are fun, for children, even more, they become unforgettable memories, so if the birthday of that little boy you adore is coming up, you should be looking to rent an inflatable game and to make it better we leave you a checklist of all the aspects you should ask the inflatable company about to make sure you don’t get an unpleasant surprise that day.
- When you search for “birthday rentals near me” to rent an inflatable game or pay to use it in an enclosure, try to do it in the formal trade and demand your ticket. The ticket is your guarantee and the support of the quality and safety characteristics of the products.
- When renting an inflatable game, check or consult what is included in the service:
- The rental hours: whether or not they include the time it takes for delivery and shipment.
- Who is responsible for assembling and disassembling the game. If you have to build it yourself, make sure you are trained to do so.
- If the assigned price includes the provision of a monitor.
- They provide recommendations for use if you do not hire or a monitor is not included in the package.
- Ensure you know the game’s total weight limit, the individual weight, and the number of people. Do not exceed these limits! Usually, an adult should not enter these games, as the pressure exerted by the weight could cause the structure to explode; however, it depends on whether the game is for adults and children.
- Ask if the product you are renting can be used indoors or outdoors and weather conditions. Usually, this playground equipment cannot be used when it is too windy, as there is a risk of tipping over.
- Who is responsible for additional costs for product damage.
- What happens if the product cannot be used due to weather conditions, i.e., if, in this case, the company considers a refund of the rental money or not.
Don’t forget that adults can help prevent possible injuries by ensuring that their children appropriately use the park facilities. If damage occurs, the adult can help the injured child and administer first aid immediately if necessary.
Children should always be under adult supervision while playing on playgrounds. Keep an eye on young children (and sometimes older children) because they cannot always judge distances accurately or foresee dangerous situations independently. Older children like to test their abilities on playgrounds, which is why adult supervision is so necessary.